Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A quick about me Blog. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Welcome to my Blog, my name is Scott aka streetcrazy2nr. I live in NY, i'm a student at Suffolk County Community College. I'm studying to become and agent to actors/actresses, musicians and possibly athletes, and i hope to one day run my own talent agency. I was born in Trinidad, one of two small islands in the Caribbean that make up Trinidad and Tobago. This is my first of many blogs, i also try to run a vlog channel on youtube which u can check out www.youtube.com/user/streetcrazy2nr Go check out my videos and subscribe, ill be posting new videos once in a while about basically anything i feel like. But enough about that, more about myself, I love sports, any sport. My favorites though are soccer, american football, baseball, basketball, basically typical popular sports. I'm a huge movie fan, if you recommend a movie, ill watch it. Ive seen more movies than i can count, i could watch them all day. Some favorites, "Fight Club" "American History X" "Wedding Crashers" and a couple more. Ummm so yea, in this blog, i'll answer questions sent to me or give advice on your problems, so send me questions either through comments, or email (smatroo@gmail.com). And ill write about anything that goes on in my life that i feel noteworthy. I'll even write about a topic you suggest. Don't hesitate to write me, all requests/messages/comments are welcome. And if you just wanna know anything else about me, ask. =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment